It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really no chance of Mbappe? Last night the lad was frightening I know he’s turned us down I the past but you never know this time, especially if we get through tonight and tear them a new one in the semis

Mbappe did well but i thought Neymar looked the more threatening.
Yesterday yes. The truth is, Neymar is a more talented player than Mbappe If you go by skills. I’ve known Neymar literally since the first professional game of his career, so I feel like I know every single one of his pros and cons. The cons can get very frustrating

Yesterday yes. The truth is, Neymar is a more talented player than Mbappe If you go by skills. I’ve known Neymar literally since the first professional game of his career, so I feel like I know every single one of his pros and cons. The cons can get very frustrating
Yeah,consistency and theatrics have been a blight on an incredible natural talent.At 29,i suspect PSG is as good as it gets for him,i'll be surprised if he gets another big move.

Yeah,consistency and theatrics have been a blight on an incredible natural talent.At 29,i suspect PSG is as good as it gets for him,i'll be surprised if he gets another big move.

He would love to go back to Barcelona, but knowing he won’t be making the same money there as in Paris, he’ll gladly settle there. Very comfortable star in that charming City. The owner there loves him and lets him do whatever the f... he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.