It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.....Neymar is one of the greatest footballers of his era who's come 3rd in the Ballon D'Or and is the current record transfer of all time

No shame being less threatening than a player of that calibre in his prime years
No problem,i was only offering an opinion based on the game.

He's literally being linked with every Tom, Dick and Harry. Who would give him 250k a week? Arsenal is my bet...

Problem with Dybala is he's woefully inconsistent - forgivable when he was younger, but no top club will pay top dollar for someone who turns up when he feels like it. There's a reason why Juve are pushing him out the door - I suspect someone like Arsenal who are desperate might fall for the wheeze.

I personally am in the minority who would prefer Kane to haaland so I hope this is true. Kane is as good as any striker in world football he would score so many goals for us and we wouldn’t need to overplay him like spurs so don’t see his injuries being that much of a concern. We get Kane we dominate domestically for another 4 years imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.