It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheeky late bid for aubameyang? playing for a shocking arsenal side im sure he’d jump at the chance, good finisher who’d get 20 goals for us?
Lets’s assume we did, and he got 20. How many more is that than you think Torres and Delap would get playing the season as our strikers, in your opinion?

i think there is still a possibility of another incoming. You don’t have a serious amount of money to go after Kane because we need a very high quality striker and say “Sod it.”
yes you do..

that was always the strategy, people just don't believe it when they're told that. the strategy was always kane or bust.

A question i would like to ask people who get info now & again .
Was it the owners who wanted ronaldo , did the the span guys want him including pg or were they against it ?
The reason why i ask this question , their is a story going round in the media that pg spoke to ronaldo & told him he was prepared to work with him, but wasn't going to make promises it would work out well.
Is this bullshit by the media ?
thanks if you can shed some light on this.

A question i would like to ask people who get info now & again .
Was it the owners who wanted ronaldo , did the the span guys want him including pg or were they against it ?
The reason why i ask this question , their is a story going round in the media that pg spoke to ronaldo & told him he was prepared to work with him, but wasn't going to make promises it would work out well.
Is this bullshit by the media ?
thanks if you can shed some light on this.
If a potential new manager says that to a player, no fucking wonder he doesn't sign.
It's like player saying "I'll come and take the wages, but I'm not committing myself to putting effort in"
Rumour bullshit, that!

Don't believe it but if something is going down we are quiet about it.

It looks like a perfect storm of greedy players/agents, zealous delusional owners, lack of available suitable talent and sensible financials by City means we wont be flashing the striker cash this window.
And I can live with that. Wait for the right opportunity, with the right player at the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.