It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte going no where! Think Silva will stay but we have so many quality players with foden and Kdb to come back also if Silva does go..
Thing is, if Bernardo goes we’ve then not strengthened as it’s one in and one out as Chelsea and un**ed have done. We’ll see though. Still a joy to watch us whatever we win or don’t win :))

Lets’s assume we did, and he got 20. How many more is that than you think Torres and Delap would get playing the season as our strikers, in your opinion?
Would anyone on here swap Torres for him even if it was a one year loan swap. I think the answer would be no so I think that says everything

Yep...just took a quick look at his twitter feed and someone has asked him if it is still happening. For some reason he still believes something will happen

Why he believes roy keane of all people would know anything is beyond me
Ignore him. He’s either a WUM, not a full shilling.. or both

The real issue is scoring one goal winner in key games except for Sterling anyone could have grabbed a goal in the last game before you know it you’ve hit double figures. Haaland Kane score the goal that wins a game. Priceless need to throw the wallet at the Haaland chance now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.