It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless its a top class striker like Haaland or Mbappe... I just don't see the point

Will anything else be a huge upgrade on what we have?

As for left back, is it that urgent?
No mate, I think we're done in the market. These last two results have probably seen the bigwigs at City change their mind about the great need of a striker

Tolmie the first thing I need you to do when you come round after the sedative wears off is to ask the nurse if we have signed anyone :)
We can't wait that long. He needs to leave his phone unlocked with the nurse. She can pass on any info while Tolm is unavailable.

There’s plenty of Strikers that would be brilliant in our side

Immobile
Jimenez
En Nesryi
Jovic if Pep could get his Frankfurt form back

Where did you find the release clause info bud?

According to Diario de Sevilla, En-Nesyri’s form this season has caught the attention of several top European clubs, with Sevilla knocking back a €30 million offer from West Ham United in January.

As well as Inter, the report explained that AC Milan, Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool had also expressed an interest in signing the Moroccan forward, who has an €80 million release clause in his current contract.

80 million euros release clause

18 goals in 38 matches last season

6 goals in 8 matches in the champions league last season

Has 2 goals in 3 matches this season

24 years of age.
not very impressive if you ask me, fine, but we can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.