It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern have fucked themselves with the Sane transfer, agents asking for the money he is on happened with Alaba can see Lewandowsk’s agent doing the same / asking for a transfer.

Well I've got a colonoscopy tomorrow, so consider yourselves lucky!!
WTF going on? I personally know of 5 people who have had this colonoscopy procedure in the last 3 weeks.
I feel fucking old. Time was I would be typing the word Tattoo, or Piercing, rather than colonoscopy!!! :(

There's few things more humbling than having a bored nurse stick a camera up your arse or a tube up your bellend. Good luck mate.
The last Colonoscopy i had the nurse that talks to you and makes sure your ok during the procedure asked me where I lived, told her Haughton Green she said where abouts, told her she said oh what a coincidence i live just a few houses down from you

Txiki is working on something.

Pep being kept updated and the club hope to hear more today.

Understandably, things are being downplayed after the last week, but club has obviously received a few proposals from agents this week.

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.