It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it makes you feel any better, the nurses asked to check my date of birth again because they thought I was under 40 :)

Said I must look after myself?

I quipped how bad do most of your patients look!!

Made my year.
They always try to be nice tolmie (LOL), when you are 10 you wish you were 20 and when you hit 50 you wish you were 40.

However I reckon one of them might have taken a fancy to you , the younger ones are usually the worst at guessing your age.

I'm 52. Had a benign polyp removed a couple of months ago. Glad you are okay Mr. Tolmie. I enjoyed the sedation, hope you did too. Good luck to you.

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
glad to hear it mate, onwards and upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.