It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
the market closes tomorrow evening, right? because then we'll find out tomorrow, but I don't think anyone is coming cos I don't see any news.

The whole notion they have that an article or a news organization is ALWAYS trying to paint someone in a bad light is embarrassing to me as a journalist who has worked in organizations accused of that. It doesn’t work like that inside newsrooms and journalists don’t go around just following orders and executing an agenda. But anyone can believe what they want, it’s exhausting to stop them
Strange because the (known) journalists who post on here say that that is EXACTLY how it works.

Unless its designed by the rag media to destabilise and unsettle city.... nah they'd never do that
Funny you should say that about the press.
Amongst all these deals going on and the fact we've spent less than a lot, sky sports thought they'd throw this out in the middle of a transfer window, almost saying don't you dare spend anymore money man city.
'Report reveals £5.2bn loss for English clubs on overseas deals'

The whole notion they have that an article or a news organization is ALWAYS trying to paint someone in a bad light is embarrassing to me as a journalist who has worked in organizations accused of that. It doesn’t work like that inside newsrooms and journalists don’t go around just following orders and executing an agenda. But anyone can believe what they want, it’s exhausting to stop them
Watch sky sports news for an hour and see how they report on clubs differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.