It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re going to make a claim like that, why would you not say the name of the player? It wouldn’t be revealing any source etc. You’d say the name and take the glory. So the only conclusion to draw is it’s a load of bollocks and to be ignored.
Play along and have a bit of fun, mate.

By the looks of it, doesn’t look like we were even that hard into Kane. It was him who pulled the plug. Why?
I'd love to believe this, but I think there has been a lot of rewriting of history this summer after negotiations have failed. Every reputable journalist on the planet was all about Kane and Ronaldo this summer to us. I love some itk action but sometimes there is just too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

Let's just cross our fingers and hope he is right about Erling, would be the biggest signing if our history and one that will shake the world.

It’s actually pretty smart from City if it’s true. While Madrid concentrate on Mbappe in January City sneak in for Haaland. Also there’s zero opposition Bayern stuck with Lewandowski. United stuck with Ronaldo, Chelsea stuck with Lukaku.
It’s actually a big cliche if true, us waiting for a release clause lol but that will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.