It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wanted Messi or Ronaldo or Kane. Or Grealish - as good as he is and as great at City he'll likely be.

What I actually wanted was some sort of signings at positions we're in need of - striker, LB, midfield destroyer, and if Laporte leaves, CB. It looks very likely that we're not going to sign anyone into these positions.
Understand how you feel buddy , to me keeping Laporte and Bernado aswell as signing grealish will be an improvement from last year !
I mean, if Haaland tell Raiola that he only wants us Raiola would do a deal to us because that is what a agent of Raiola's stature have to do, keep his clients happy. Tbh I'm not sure Mino would even be involved if Haaland had made up his mind, cause if im not mistaken Haaland actually has a norwegian agent, Raiola just got brought in to help with his move to Dortmund.

But the thing is, we wouldn't have chased Kane the whole summer if we had Haaland's word that he only wants us.
mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !

- Younger the kane
- less then 160m
- january

last clue , does like gravy ?
We never bid for messi , we never

the truth is we could have got messi , ronaldo or Kane , they all wanted to join ! You have to pinch yourself and maybe ask yourself why we didn’t want them ! But the truth is we won’t pay 160m on a player or pay them 500k a week ! Have faith in the system , you will all be happy In January!

But the thing is, we wouldn't have chased Kane the whole summer if we had Haaland's word that he only wants us.

By the looks of it, doesn’t look like we were even that hard into Kane. It was him who pulled the plug. Why?

Understand how you feel buddy , to me keeping Laporte and Bernado aswell as signing grealish will be an improvement from last year !

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !
You know what, I will just believe and if it doesn't come off no damage done mate

But he is a Leeds fan ;)

Not an attack on you, because others are saying the same, but this place will be literally unbearable if people start posting this every day until January. It shuts down even discussion.
Probably Haaland doesn't move in the current window or in the summer window.

I think that Haaland will almost certainly move next season though - and I suspect that his first choice is Real Madrid. RM though, aren't in good shape financially - which means - I think - that we have a very good shot at signing Haaland next season.

We never bid for messi , we never

the truth is we could have got messi , ronaldo or Kane , they all wanted to join ! You have to pinch yourself and maybe ask yourself why we didn’t want them ! But the truth is we won’t pay 160m on a player or pay them 500k a week ! Have faith in the system , you will all be happy In January!
Why do you think we’ll be happy in Jan?

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports !
I just said this lol.

Haaland it is. That’s got to hurt Dortmund can you imagine if we draw them in the champions league if we get to the round of 16 jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.