It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware of the following BM milestones and membership grades:

Under 1,000 posts = rag.

1,000 to 5,000 = on probation, still under suspicion.

5,000 to 10,000 = established member of the forum.

10,000 to 20,000 = big swinging dick.

Over 20,000 = Billy No Mates, FOC, false ITK, mod or all of the above.

Post rate under 2,000 a year = voyeuristic lurking troll.
I am therefore a rag voyeuristic lurking troll..

I'd love to believe this, but I think there has been a lot of rewriting of history this summer after negotiations have failed. Every reputable journalist on the planet was all about Kane and Ronaldo this summer to us. I love some itk action but sometimes there is just too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

Let's just cross our fingers and hope he is right about Erling, would be the biggest signing if our history and one that will shake the world.
Is there such a thing in football? serious question.

Tolm posted yesterday or day before that he got wind we was working on something but I don't see the benefit of signing haaland in January if we're still in Europe.
He'll be cup tied for the knockout rounds, that is unless we're planning to be out of Europe by then.
I want to believe it but I'm calling bullshit on it. I've asked @93.20blue for a bit more meat on the bone but got no comebacks so it's a none starter for me.
Sounds a fantastic idea but in reality nah!
I’m pretty certain cup tied rules have changed mate, so he’d be able to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.