It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a daft post without us the fans there is no city !
That’s not what he said. Our transfer strategy has led to silverware so we should have faith. They are not using us as a cash cow or as a trophy girlfriend. They’re actively pursuing a policy to win trophies. They have already earned my trust. For whatever that’s worth.

That’s not what he said. Our transfer strategy has led to silverware so we should have faith. They are not using us as a cash cow or as a trophy girlfriend. They’re actively pursuing a policy to win trophies. They have already earned my trust. For whatever that’s worth.
Is it really our transfer policy? Or perhaps one pep...He's won the league with clear squad deficiencies that should tell us something.

signing jamie pollock, now thats what you call a poor window!
As others have said, without getting abuse I might add.... I meant poor as in getting grealish when we need to replace aguero, hoping we don't get any long term injuries in that position, what happens then?

the situation with mendy wasn't.. that unforeseen, if we were to believe reports about the club's knowledge of the situation from january.
I havent seen those reports (that they knew of the situation in January)...lets say they did however for sake of argument...Im not sure they could still have done anything....they couldnt suspend him then and there until it was official and if they had gone in and replaced him in the Jan window and lets say loaned him it could have been seen (probably unlikely however but possible) that we were passing judgement on him and not supporting the player....I havent even looked at the case/reports etc so I cant and wouldnt anyway pass any sort of judgement on the accusations BUT the club I believe were probably correct in doing nothing...any sort of action either way could and would have been misconstrued by people

I'm also not convinced that we can have negotiated this deal for Haaland in the, what ... 1 week(?) since we gave up on Kane.
I think there would have been talks already way earlier than even the start of the summer window....Alfie i reckon would have spoken to Txixi, Khaldoon etc to just get the lay of the land so to speak....or we may have put feelers out....

However I dont think Haaland is going anywhere until next summer unless Dortmund have an absolute disaster of a season and are already out of the running for the CL and the league

Must admit that I thought this would be the window when we finally addressed that position.

As others have said, without getting abuse I might add.... I meant poor as in getting grealish when we need to replace aguero, hoping we don't get any long term injuries in that position, what happens then?
What, long term injuries like Aguero for the last 2 seasons. Ffs we are in exactly the same position now as last season other than strengthening with Grealish to help with the inevitable breaks KDB will have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.