It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What debacles
Hopelessly following Bluemoon 16 hours a day, for over 4 weeks, hitting refresh 125 times an hour, believing every supposed Twitter ITK post shared on here, thinking we'd end the transfer window with a new centre forward only to end up not doing and being deflated.

You not feel me fam?

Hopelessly following Bluemoon 16 hours a day, for over 4 weeks, hitting refresh 125 times an hour, believing every supposed Twitter ITK post shared on here, thinking we'd end the transfer window with a new centre forward only to end up not doing and being deflated.

You not feel me fam?

Mood.

I don't believe the info but I agree 100% with your sentiment. Too many Billy big bollocks on this forum calling others out. Some right snidey comments.
Dont have any issue with people not believing it but to post ridicule without stating why is just goading those who post in good faith

Already some have said they had gotten snippets of info but refuse to post it because of the dogs abuse they get.

Without people offering info, the transfer thread would be a much worse place

Words.

if multiple teams meet clause amount of course it will become a “bidding” war. Unless he turns round and says “i want city and i dont care what they pay me”. But i cant see his agent going for that

anyway … after this summer im literally taking nothing for granted. Ever again :)

Spin it however you like but you're still wrong mate.

Wage offers are not bids.

Words.

if multiple teams meet clause amount of course it will become a “bidding” war. Unless he turns round and says “i want city and i dont care what they pay me”. But i cant see his agent going for that

anyway … after this summer im literally taking nothing for granted. Ever again :)
You'd have thought with 24 hour media, and the internet, we'd all be better informed but no its a barrage of rubbish. Next window I am going to adopt the position that if it happens it happens.

Dont have any issue with people not believing it but to post ridicule without stating why is just goading those who post in good faith

Already some have said they had gotten snippets of info but refuse to post it because of the dogs abuse they get.

Without people offering info, the transfer thread would be a much worse place
I think the issue is HOW snippets are posted. Posters who qualify their snippets with a proviso - or a bit of humour - rightly get more leeway than more bullish ones who imply an element of certainty. Anyone who acts the big “I am” is setting themselves up for a kicking if/when it goes tits up.

I’m talking in general here, not about any particular individuals.

Let‘s be honest though. Real nuggets are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.