It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, that says more about you

Kaz has every right to call out perceived bullshit in the forum as do you for your view on which player were going to sign off the back of someone reading Twitter.

Personally I'll be glad when all this bullshit is over at 23:00 and some posters go back to flapping and blaming Txixi for allegedly failing in their roles when our trophy haul says otherwise.

Completely disagree - we were all in for Kane. Thinking that Levy would sell.

As Levy didn't want to sell unless for a ridiculous amount we pulled the plug. I don't think it's Kane who backed out - I think it's we that were completely fed up with another stupid Levy negotiation.
Where did I hear Pep say we did not put in one bid, Levy refused to come to the table so an offer wasn't even made?

it's not a bidding war - it's a *contract* war. whoever pays the highest to erling and his agent.
Mainly yes, but there will be a football and career side to the decision, as there was when he chose Dortmund. IMO that will rule out a couple of clubs. Other clubs have ruled themselves out with choices made this summer. So I think it it leaves us and maybe a couple of others. If I had to guess I'd rate us at about 50/50.
Also another little nagging thing i my head was the approach to Txiki made by agents unknown on Sunday that @tolmie's hairdoo mentioned. He had no idea who for though, at this stage I'd now assume that was with regards to a January move.

it's not a bidding war - it's a *contract* war. whoever pays the highest to erling and his agent.
Raises the question, and it appears to have crossed the football authorities minds, do wage controls and restrictions on amounts paid to agents need to be urgently considered. If such a contract war were to emerge in this case the sums involved in wages and payments might be astronomical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.