It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Needy” my ass lol. What a bunch of crap
No offence but that is exactly how you come across. You were whining about the lack plan B for Kane yesterday and continually refused to suggest credible alternatives. As soon as the Haaland hype train gathered a bit of pace you were all positive for a while. Now PSG are nailed on winners of the CL because we missed out on a left back from Sporting.
Then again I could have just quoted this as definition of needy. When do you get time to enjoy the ride?
You have to look around. You might have the fastest car in the block and get an even faster car the next year, but you also have to look at the cars the others got to know if it’s still the fastest

If we keep Laporte and Bernardo, added to Grealish we’ve had a good window.
No we haven't.
Our manager didn't trust either Ferna or Rodri in our biggest game last season.
If that's the case then we should have addressed this.
We have not replaced Aguero (I know that's impossible) with a high quality replacement that puts fear into teams.
Left back is an issue, but one we have ignored for years.

To ignore one or two of these areas is questionable BUT to ignore all three is poor business practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.