It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sterling was bought on Pep’s request knowing he would be here not long after. Same with KDB that summer as well.
Any other club and the reports would be that Pep was asked to oversee a transition period during which Zabaleta, Hart, Yaya Kompany, Silva and Aguero along with some other notables (Clichy, Kolarov) would have to be replaced. If he had merely qualified each year for the UCL and perhaps won a couple of domestic cups while rebuilding that would have been judged a success. What he has achieved has been nothing short of miraculous.

well thats shit if they are even doing a loan swap for nuno?? dont we still have porro there at sporting?

It seems we don’t rate the player mate - we briefed our lack of interest earlier in the summer.

You can’t really expect the club to make any effort to sign a player they don’t rate!

I’m pretty sure we’d all think worse of them if they did.

I will tell you why. City haven't got a fucking clue mate.
Sheikh is bored.
Ferran and Txiki are here taking Khaldoon for a ride so they can drive us into the ground.
Pep makes us lose games and the beers in the ground are shit.

Please do let me know when you oracles of football club together and start your own team as I will be very interested in watching how you get on.
The writing was on the wall when we ran out of chips, fucking sick of it.

I can't believe there are only a few hours left where Barca, madrid and Juve are going to pillage our squad.

That was the way the window was going to pan out wasn't it in the media. I think Barca alone were linked with 5 or 6 of our best players.

If we come out of this window with losing an aging and injured Aguero and a Garcia who nobody outside of Spain rates while gaining Grealish and retaining the rest of the squad then I will be a happy bunny.

Kane would have been a nice addition but the money was frankly stupid.

Quite happy tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.