It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you work that one out
We had Mendy last year,this season we don't
That in my book makes us stronger
Bc of depth. Zinch woll need a break. I know cancelo can play there too and ake but seems we should have fixed that position even last season

Chelsea. By just buying one player.. Werner was absolute shit last season and missed sitters. They got a proven goal scorer.. tuchel is a hell of a manager and they won’t struggle like they did under lampard. Tuchel has and will improve all their players.

I think you are on your own,or very close to it,with that thinking.

I wouldn't swap the vast majority of our players for theirs.

Ex-fucking-actly
Not true. We don’t need some crazy big name to buy. There are strikers out there that are not some crazy big name that would improve is. Same as no one knew who Jesus was until we signed him. Why didn’t we sign a big name then?

I am therefore a rag voyeuristic lurking troll..
I hate to be the one to break this to you Shads but you aren't quite at that exalted level yet.
Turns out that despite 50 years plus as a supporter and over ten years on here I am still "one of them" it would seem. Good luck being daft enough to spend enough time on here to earn your stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.