It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are on your own,or very close to it,with that thinking.

I wouldn't swap the vast majority of our players for theirs.
Just watch the Liverpool game they played. They are extremely disciplined compared to what they were last season. Kai will be like a new player for them this season. Their defense have been transformed imo with tuchel. Idk maybe I am wrong but they are a completely diff team then under lampard. And they know how to grind out results we saw that in two times they beat us 1-0

So if we have better players in every position how did Tuchel beat us 3 times last season? knocking us out of 2 comps in the process?
Indeed. That does not happen if Chelsea squad is so inferior as he suggests.

Tuchel is great manager but no magician. Chelsea squad is just as good as ours if not slightly better.

I would regard not losing Laporte or Bernardo in the next few hrs as a definite successful window given their reported unrest. They’re v important players.

Not having to suffer watching Mendy in our shirt for the foreseeable future definitely makes us stronger.
Let’s hope their head is in the right mind tho. We saw what happened with silva after that whole tweet crap and if he is unhappy being here let’s hope he still performs.

Indeed. That does not happen if Chelsea squad is so inferior as he suggests.

Tuchel is great manager but no magician. Chelsea squad is just as good as ours if not slightly better.
He is a good manager imo. It’s a completely diff team to what they played under with lampard. And they are European champions which gives them even more confidence.

Just watch the Liverpool game they played. They are extremely disciplined compared to what they were last season. Kai will be like a new player for them this season. Their defense have been transformed imo with tuchel. Idk maybe I am wrong but they are a completely diff team then under lampard. And they know how to grind out results we saw that in two times they beat us 1-0

We knew how to beat ourselves with the line up's.

Chelsea are very good,probably our closet rival,but a fully fit and firing City(and Pep not having a brainfart) need not be worried.

You are definitely not giving us enough credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.