It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know good left backs to buy next window? I have no clue who City might go for as they are very scarce

Ill not talk about Txiki except about the inability of selling players at top price.

i am sure that people get angry because the buy every made up story by the football medias which works mainly on buzz.

In the near future City will need a striker, maybe another strong defensive midfielder and a left back.
From what i see there aren't many arround.

I would have really liked a striker, it didn't happen so it is not the end of the world, the city perfomed nearly perfect last year, buying the player just a new shinny toys doesn't work (rodwdell, malcon, nolito etc)
Maybe there is a reason why City didn't target an alternative to Kane.

The funny thing about the deluded opposition and medias is that they tend to mock city by not attracting the top shinny players but when city end up winning they bring out the oil money jocker :)

I wonder how many discussions and meetings they had about transfers and negotiations to end up with one release clause signing

On a personal note l would like to thank all the people who have posted snippets of info that they heard, some were bang on, others not so but that's football transfers for you .roll on the next the window it will be epic on bluemoon at least

Anyone know good left backs to buy next window? I have no clue who City might go for as they are very scarce
No idea if City are even considering him but I rate Crystal Palace’s Tyrick Mitchell quite highly. Has everything to become a 60m player (as per current market norms) in the next 2 years.

On a personal note l would like to thank all the people who have posted snippets of info that they heard, some were bang on, others not so but that's football transfers for you .roll on the next the window it will be epic on bluemoon at least
Spot on

People posting what they have heard make the transfer threads what they are

If people don’t like it then stick to watching Sky sports

Been a great it's quiet thread again, the kane saga was a bit like the player fucking dull, but the increase in meltdowns as the window went on was excellent and predictable from certain posters,

always amazes me how shit our squad, backroom staff and senior management,not forgetting our manager really are if only we could build and plan a squad like the champions of England, see you all in January, and good luck to all those posters who are now PSG and united fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.