It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
into the eds, prob reassessed in jan with a look at moving him to Troyes on loan.
I don’t get this shifting them to clubs that get spanked week in week out? If he’s banging them in in Brazil and they are raving about him then why not see what he’s made of right now? Albeit greedy, he looks a great talent at only 17 and if he came in and did well then he could be the fI usher we are after! Maybe play him in the cup games or bring him on when we are 3 up etc, but how does anyone prove themselves or gain experience/confidence when at clubs like Troyes? If it’s just about work permits then I get it, but surely if we are just sending him out for game time then we could of left him where he was?

Anyone any news or idea what’s happening with Kyaky? Is he coming now or Jan, is he staying with us or going on loan? All gone quiet.
I think I’m on mushrooms now as I thought I had already replied to this in a different thread

I don’t get this shifting them to clubs that get spanked week in week out? If he’s banging them in in Brazil and they are raving about him then why not see what he’s made of right now? Albeit greedy, he looks a great talent at only 17 and if he came in and did well then he could be the fI usher we are after! Maybe play him in the cup games or bring him on when we are 3 up etc, but how does anyone prove themselves or gain experience/confidence when at clubs like Troyes? If it’s just about work permits then I get it, but surely if we are just sending him out for game time then we could of left him where he was?
The contract was terminated by Fluminense as they thought his head wasn’t there anymore. Troyes actually plays Ligue 1, so he will face big boys in France etc. Better there than Girona. Pep would have played once for ten minutes in an easy cup game if he were lucky and that’s it

He’s quite small, so eds is a perfect assessment right now. Work permit points he wouldn’t have them to play for the first team without Troyes loan, not sure if that applies to eds games, prob not.

he’s been decent in brazil, above the state league level but getting time for the senior team in the copa and league, but half/60 mins a go. Flu ended his contract early they benched him. i assume we negotiated for the early relephase ra than him sit on his ass.

He’s quite small, so eds is a perfect assessment right now. Work permit points he wouldn’t have them to play for the first team without Troyes loan, not sure if that applies to eds games, prob not.

he’s been decent in brazil, above the state league level but getting time for the senior team in the copa and league, but half/60 mins a go. Flu ended his contract early they benched him. i assume we negotiated for the early relephase ra than him sit on his ass.
I’d rather see him in the EDS than abroad unless that’s the only way to get his points of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.