It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entering the greats vs trying to implies they are ahead of us in football terms / trophies / prestige / history

Who me ? Me a dick ? They are not my comments they are Riolas
His name is Raiola but that aside his quote was:-

When a club like Barcelona or Madrid arrives, with so much history and so great, it is difficult to say no. PSG is entering this group of greats, City is trying to get there, Juve has always been there.

Do you really need pointing out the differences?

Neither Neymar nor Haaland will play for Barcelona next season...
I dont disagree with you on either of these points but whenever you post you post with such certainty as if you know 100% everythign you say is true...for instance Haaland coming to city.

Can I ask how you know or is it just your style of posting?

Can I ask how you know or is it just your style of posting?

I think it’s just your way of interpreting my posts. If I had the patience, I would go through some of them and show you the times when I explained my doubts about your example, for instance
With regards to my Barcelona claim, I know that club well enough to know what I’m talking about, and I can tell you that no reasonable Barcelona fan is even considering the possibility that Neymar or Haaland will play there next season. They understand how the media there operates and how the club likes to project its image through these false media narratives.
Neymar is staying at PSG.

I think it’s just your way of interpreting my posts. If I had the patience, I would go through some of them and show you the times when I explained my doubts about your example, for instance
With regards to my Barcelona claim, I know that club well enough to know what I’m talking about, and I can tell you that no reasonable Barcelona fan is even considering the possibility that Neymar or Haaland will play there next season. They understand how the media there operates and how the club likes to project its image through these false media narratives.

For a 'fan owned' club - Barca do treat their fans with a level of contempt with this false bravado that isn't going to happen in a month of Sundays.

fair enough and thanks for the considered reply.

I have no probem with your posts at all but its interesting that others maybe interpriting your posts in the same way as I am and maybe taking offence....myabe like you say... a bit more patience....

Are you a barca fan - just wondering as you say you know the club well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.