It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Haaland at City, Already enormous bullshit over the last few months with Raiola in the headlines. If Haaland does join City we will have to listen to bullshit basically ever summer about Haaland being involved in a move whilst Railoa is his agent.

Never ending sagas with that twat Raiola. We don't need bullshit.

The video of the interview is available here. In the same breath in which he mentions PSG, he also talks down on their league
Yeah I know he calls the French league weak. Which it is. But he also says PSG as a club are ahead of City in joining Real and Barca. Cant just ignore that and think it doesnt mean anything. And by the way, this is his opinion, not Haalands, so it means nothing in who Haaland wants to go to anyway.

One of the most interesting aspects of the interview is how little he cares about Liverpool (only mentioned to slam them over the Super League debacle), United (only mentioned in the context of the Super League and Pogba) and Chelsea (never mentioned)

Neymar to Barca links getting stronger and stronger too. Until he’s officially signed his contract then apparently they’ll continue to (somehow) push.

No way they’d be able to get Haaland and Neymar in one window (if they made Neymar priority then I wouldn’t put it past Mino to walk away through spite of that) and would likely appease Messi to stay too.

Neymar to Barca links getting stronger and stronger too. Until he’s officially signed his contract then apparently they’ll continue to (somehow) push.

No way they’d be able to get Haaland and Neymar in one window (if they made Neymar priority then I wouldn’t put it past Mino to walk away through spite of that) and would likely appease Messi to stay too.

Neither Neymar nor Haaland will play for Barcelona next season...

I would love Neymar to go back to Barca, never hated a player more than him, and I include C Ronaldo in that.

If City don’t sign Haaland or Kane, prefer the former, they have let Pep down. The guy is the best manager in world football and has got us to the brink of the champs league final, with no striker! Flex your muscles Mr Mansour. We are no longer small fry, let’s ride on the crest of a wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.