It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are confusing home grown and club trained for UEFA competitions. As we have no club trained over 21s we have 4 spaces for home grown. We currently have 5, Ake, Stones,Carson Sterling and Walker. One if these, I think Carson , is classed as a foreign player.

If clubs in UEFA competitions want to register a maximum of 25 players in their 'List A' squad, they must designate a minimum of eight homegrown players, with four of them being from the club's own youth system.

Manchester City
25 Squad players (*Home grown)

Aguero Del Castillo, Sergio
Ake, Nathan Benjamin*
Carson, Scott Paul*
Cavaco Cancelo, Joao Pedro
De Bruyne, Kevin
Dos Santos Gato Alves Dias, Ruben
Fernando De Jesus, Gabriel
Gundogan, Ilkay
Hernandez Cascante, Rodrigo
Laporte, Aymeric Jean Louis Gerard Alphonse
Luiz Roza, Fernando
Mahrez, Riyad
Mendy, Benjamin
Mota Veiga De Carvalho E Silva, Bernardo
Santana de Moraes, Ederson
Steffen, Zackary Thomas
Sterling, Raheem Shaquille*
Stones, John*
Walker, Kyle Andrew*
Zinchenko, Oleksandr
Nope, you’re confusing the CL with the Prem mate.

What you’ve posted are CL rules. Prem rules are what I posted.

So we don’t need to ship anyone out. Scott Carson can be dropped from the CL squad

Edit: didn’t realise Ake was ‘homegrown’ & definitely didn’t know Carson took a foreign slot? Excellent knowledge if that’s true bud

Last edited:

Good on Pep, never stop improving. Success should not fool anyone at this level. Don't improve and success can actually kill you (complacency).

Barcelona players lost motivation completely after winning the 2006 Champions League for example.

Nope, you’re confusing the CL with the Prem mate.
I may be confused.
Our maximum panel could be 25 but is currently at 21 because we have no club trained players.
If we want to bring in a player, we need to release one.
Maybe we're meaning the same thing

I may be confused.
Our maximum panel could be 25 but is currently at 21 because we have no club trained players.
If we want to bring in a player, we need to release one.
Maybe we're meaning the same thing
Nope, I don’t think you’re confused but Prem rules & CL rules are slightly different mate.

The rules you posted are 100% correct for CL

Prem rules don’t have the club trained part, so it’s a total of 25 & seeing as we have our full quota of 17 foreign players, we can have a total of 8 homegrown, regardless of club trained. We’ve currently got 4.

Squad numbers off the prem website for you pal:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.