It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to know the system we will play for the next ten years. Are you mystic Meg?
You also seem to know that Delap will be just as good playing for the grown ups as he is in the Academy to the point that we should pass on the opportunity of a generation for him? Are you mystic Meg?

Let’s not take each other too seriously. Cheers

I can’t see us playing delap and Haaland upfront.I also can’t see delap waiting on the bench for years. Never said he would just be as good, just want a pathway for a very talented youngster - pretty normal opinion to have. So playing a false 9 which has done wonders for us could continue

don’t worry I’m not taking you seriously at all you sound very triggered

you sound very triggered
What lol
I think you’re projecting
The only thing that does drive me crazy is that people don’t seem to realize how close to us Chelsea and United are (and that’s just domestically, let alone others in Europe) and that they’re getting ready to massively improve their squads, and people here are like “oh but if we make the best potential signing of the summer, would it hurt Delap down the line?” Or in the other thread people saying we shouldn’t get a Fernandinho replacement because Lavia COULD be that in a couple of years.
You have ONE underwhelming year and to get back to the top it becomes much harder. You need to be ruthless and stay dominant, which is our goal
Meaning, if our rivals have a better summer window than us, it could be very bad, and not just for next season

I can’t see us playing delap and Haaland upfront.I also can’t see delap waiting on the bench for years. Never said he would just be as good, just want a pathway for a very talented youngster - pretty normal opinion to have. So playing a false 9 which has done wonders for us could continue

Delap is still a kid. It’s taken Foden 3 years to become a regular & he’s completely different gravy.
Delap is 18. No chance he’s ready for our 1st team. Haaland wouldn’t have been at 18 either, so there’s no path being blocked. If he’s ever good enough, he’ll have to be as patient as Foden.

You’ve got to ask yourself Would you rather us just fighting for top 4 by not signing anyone or blood youngsters who aren’t yet good enough?

What lol
I think you’re projecting
The only thing that does drive me crazy is that people don’t seem to realize how close to us Chelsea and United are (and that’s just domestically, let alone others in Europe) and that they’re getting ready to massively improve their squads, and people here are like “oh but if we make the best potential signing of the summer, would it hurt Delap down the line?” Or in the other thread people saying we shouldn’t get a Fernandinho replacement because Lavia COULD be that in a couple of years.
You have ONE underwhelming year and to get back to the top it becomes much harder. You need to be ruthless and stay dominant, which is our goal
Meaning, if our rivals have a better summer window than us, it could be very bad, and not just for next season
This. People need to realise United aren't as shit as made out by some one here, they are one or two players away from being title winners/ challengers, same with Chelsea. We need statement signs this summer if we win the league and Champions league. Mbappe would be much choice, but cant see it it. Kane and Grealish either would be perfect.

This. People need to realise United aren't as shit as made out by some one here, they are one or two players away from being title winners/ challengers, same with Chelsea. We need statement signs this summer if we win the league and Champions league. Mbappe would be much choice, but cant see it it. Kane and Grealish either would be perfect.
I’d say they’re a decent manager away from challenging

Roy Rogers and out.

Again that's bollocks for me, its draws that hopefully has killed United's challenge this season. We could win the league having lot more games than them. They aren't what that used to be, but aren't a million miles from us. We need to go buy a world class forward and a decent left back this summer.

Again that's bollocks for me, its draws that hopefully has killed United's challenge this season. We could win the league having lot more games than them. They aren't what that used to be, but aren't a million miles from us. We need to go buy a world class forward and a decent left back this summer.
That’s definitely bollocks mate. We play exactly the same amount of games in the league as everyone else.

With regards to you thinking my point is bollocks, we’ll have to agree to disagree. Can’t see Ole getting a top job after he leaves United. Can you?

Tuchel and Ole are capable of winning the PL with the right squad. 100%. They wouldn’t be the worst to have done it, far from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.