It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I’m saying I am becoming less and less convinced Y (signing a centre forward) is a bigger priority than X (signing a midfielder).
But if x + y = 13z

What is the value of y?

I’m off to the algebra thread to figure it all out :)

Reactions: kun
The rags conceded more goals against Roma than City have in the whole of our Champions League campaign so far.

To be truthful, I don't want us to just manage next season.

We have been forced into the false nine this season simply because Aguero wasn't fit, while Sterling and Jesus have become less effective in front of goal.

It's worked because Pep is a genius and we have players such as Phil, Gundo, Kev and Bernie, who make it work through sheer talent and intelligence.

We have our foot on the throats of domestic and European football and it's an opportunity which might not come around again for a while, so we must do all we can to deliver Haaland or Kane, it will be the final dagger required to essentially ensure the next cycle is continued trophies and keep rivals at arms length.
Agree with the above apart from Sir 'Arry. At this stage of his career he is too injury prone. We must consider long term options instead

Also want Serg with Leo for next couple of years, so we can welcome them both at the council house, and win.

I don’t have to be Pep to know that a striker who might be first team ready in (at best) two years time won’t “be blocked” because we would have one other striker.

a 20 year old striker that costs 150m and would play for us for maybe ten years, in a system with only one striker wouldn’t block delap or cause delap to want to move for first team football...

and you know that 100% how? Are you mystic Meg

a 20 year old striker that costs 150m and would play for us for maybe ten years, in a system with only one striker wouldn’t block delap or cause delap to want to move for first team football...

and you know that 100% how? Are you mystic Meg

You seem to know the system we will play for the next ten years. Are you mystic Meg?
You also seem to know that Delap will be just as good playing for the grown ups as he is in the Academy to the point that we should pass on the opportunity of a generation for him? Are you mystic Meg?

Let’s not take each other too seriously. Cheers

You seem to know the system we will play for the next ten years. Are you mystic Meg?
You also seem to know that Delap will be just as good playing for the grown ups as he is in the Academy to the point that we should pass on the opportunity of a generation for him? Are you mystic Meg?

Let’s not take each other too seriously. Cheers
Im pretty certain if we get Haaland we won’t play Haaland and Delap.

Im pretty certain if we get Haaland we won’t play Haaland and Delap.
Not next season, definitely, and probably not until Pep finishes his contract. But in two, three years? I doubt Jesus will still be around

Not next season, definitely, and probably not until Pep finishes his contract. But in two, three years? I doubt Jesus will still be around
Cant think of any coach that would play both, let alone one employed to carry on from Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.