It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
672d8213a1b245743fe1f3ee82cfaa0d.jpg

Let’s just let these stats sit there for a bit, he’s not going to score more than Jesus with half a shot per game and 1 goal every three games.

Besides, he’s a winger not striker.

yep got players in our academy better

In terms of Haaland, just his mindset and about ten months hard work on the part of others.

I vaguely recall that answering a question on Mbappe turning City down not Pep, why Haaland wasn't interested the last time?
I imagine his progress on the field, coupled with the evolution of Aguero's contract situation, has played a pretty large part.

Now he'll be confident of being our 1st choice number 9. Only 12 months ago he wouldn't have been too sure.

I think if a poster came to this forum about two seasons ago and claimed that he heard from a “top source” at the club that Pep wanted to go into a new season with Ederson as the only goalkeeper in our squad, because, if needed be, we had Kyle Walker for that position who had proven to work, some would have believed — and agreed with the thesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.