It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would disagree, nothing wrong with wanting to be the best he can be, i would hope all our players aspire to be the best they can be!
Having looked at his stats earlier....since somebody posted his numbers 'aren't great' the thing that stood out most was his defending stats embarrassed Sergios (granted Spurs defend more) but they show someone giving everything for the team without the ball as well as scoring, he may have personal targets but to say his doesnt pull his weight for the team is simply wrong...........and yes it did surprise me a bit.
I don't see anyone saying kane doesn't pull his weight for tge team however claiming goals because tge ball touched his quiff is a little telling in terms of tge team.
He is undoubtedly a quality player and if haaland wasn't potentially the other option I think most blues would be creaming themselves over the prospect of signing kane.
For me haaland would be tge one I'd cream myself for, kane well probably just a little pre-jizz

I don't see anyone saying kane doesn't pull his weight for tge team however claiming goals because tge ball touched his quiff is a little telling in terms of tge team.
He is undoubtedly a quality player and if haaland wasn't potentially the other option I think most blues would be creaming themselves over the prospect of signing kane.
For me haaland would be tge one I'd cream myself for, kane well probably just a little pre-jizz
Quick question

Is your H not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.