It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate! I thoroughly enjoyed making it!
Thanks for posting. It was an excellent analysis of where the club is at present. Personally I think this summer will be the strongest position we have ever been in in terms of transfers. A lot of the biggest clubs are in transition, we are better protected from Covid because we have no debts, and we are really starting to see the advantage of being part of a global group like CFG. What a time to be a City fan.

We definitely need to strengthen that position if Fernandinho is finishing, personally I’d be looking at Declan Rice, the kid has bags of potential.

Rice’s agent has had an agreement with Chelsea for 3 windows now and it hasn’t come off. Kante’s resurgence may kill it completely now, united will be sniffing around for sure too.

Rice’s agent has had an agreement with Chelsea for 3 windows now and it hasn’t come off. Kante’s resurgence may kill it completely now, united will be sniffing around for sure too.
Seemed to be Lampard driving that deal so Chelsea may have no interest now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.