It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly season has begun looks like, ITK claims this n that. Highly doubt we want Grealish as desperately as a striker first and a left back. But what do we know, would love him obviously.

mate we were in for him last summer and they demanded 75m which we refused to pay - he's had a great season and now part of the french NT - why would his price go down?
I don’t recall the fee being that high but yes, you’re right, his “ceiling” has risen since last summer.

Amen. Perhaps we're also getting a possible insight into his character/mentality, why Deschamps, seemingly had an issue selecting him?

If anything, the team has shown for nigh on two seasons that life has gone on without as a reliable mainstay? As you rightly state, he was in possession of the shirt at the start of the season but a right-sided defender in Dias can actually do his job far better.

Stones has stepped up to the plate when the transfer planning seemed to suggest Dias and Laporte would be the centre-back partnership for the seasons to come, with Ake bought to play back up to Laporte.

Stones would have been told this summer in light of his contract entering his final year, yet his form has called for otherwise.

If anything, harsh as it would be, Ake, would be the easier sale to dispose of right now?

Unless Laporte and the disrespectful timing of these quotes, suggests he is now forcing the issue to leave.
I will also throw 2 players we could use to play in there if required Rodri & Walker & we already have Fernandinio if desperate
THB has another season on loan then along with Ake we are ok imo

Ake's mare at Newcastle raises questions and the others aren't there. Laporte is a first choice CB in any other team and it takes one injury to Dias to be back at square one.
Cant see why Ake 8s being dist, the guy is a top player unfortunately he came to City nowhere near fit enough, training at Bournemouth is fuckall like doing Pep training especially off the ball
He struggled with getting to a City player fitness level but he is a very good player
Pep from day 1 has said if you want to leave no problem

People are forgetting the bonuses the club will land from our own stable of sponsors for winning the Champions League.

It's sizeable.
Exactly what I was trying to say when I posted CFG

We have to strike hard & quick no fucking about if its Kane & Grealish but we lose Laporte & possibly Jesus then so be it
Like I said last week we keep banging on about HM when Fernandinio in the last 4 months has been the best in the league if not Europe the guy unless bad injury has the legs to keep going

I honestly believe Kev will end up at HM picking the ball up & getting the game going at will he can tackle, pass & dictate play so easily he will take the Captains armband playing the Pirlo role under Pep 100%
Rodri is imo CH waiting to happen

Sterling, Stones, Mahrez will sign new deals

The owners so Silver Lake, Chinese investment & of course Shiek Mansour so yes CFG which City is part of

Except that’s not how it works

The existing owners get the money or can get the money though I expect it’s actually staying within the company accounts will be used for new clubs and infrastructure etc but not players in any event FFP prevents that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.