It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I was trying to say when I posted CFG

We have to strike hard & quick no fucking about if its Kane & Grealish but we lose Laporte & possibly Jesus then so be it
Like I said last week we keep banging on about HM when Fernandinio in the last 4 months has been the best in the league if not Europe the guy unless bad injury has the legs to keep going

I honestly believe Kev will end up at HM picking the ball up & getting the game going at will he can tackle, pass & dictate play so easily he will take the Captains armband playing the Pirlo role under Pep 100%
Rodri is imo CH waiting to happen

Sterling, Stones, Mahrez will sign new deals

HM ?

Also CFG is not the sponsors

Indeed, although treated separate - the players' bonus pool will come out of the Champions League money - the sponsors' money for winning trophies is written into the agreements.
I also see City paying money out to clubs they bought from so Sterling-Liverpool, Walker-Spurs, Stones-Everton, Mahrez Liecester even Torres-Valencia for wini g the League again & if successful tomorrow that's means payouts

HM ?

Also CFG is not the sponsors
Not sure what your trying to achieve?????

The owners of Man City which is CFG can put money into any of there clubs Man City is 1 of them & CFG major assett
If they want to throw more sponsorship at it then yes the owners which are ADUG, Silver Lake & Chinese Entertainment Company money will be available even PUMA money could be spent not sure what your point is??

CFG own City yes I get that & can throw money at City IWO sponsors or investment simples

If we are in for Grealish maybe Sterling is the one to make way, especialy with his contract situation.

Pep I can see agreeing to stay longer, Kane, Haaland, Grealish are they going to commit to 5 year deals if Pep is only going to be around for another 2?

And where is Pep going to find better working conditions than here? He wants for nothing and the club matches his personal winning ambitions. The only league I could see him wanting to go and try is Italy, and Serie A looks in a hell of a state at this time, a big step down from the Prem'.
Just being at the game last week & allowing Aguero to go & then watching the tears pour from Pep I can only see this new team & the Kane & Grealish signings being g the foundations for another 5 years at least
Dias, Foden, Kane, Grealish, Torres even Delap why would he not stick around especially if we bag the Champs League
He loves it here, he loves Manchester & only when he feels his stay is done then I don't see him leaving
I recon he will build 3 teams the next being in 2 years when Gundo, Kev, Mahrez, Walker are all running down there deals
The best owner, his mates upstairs & the City fans its all there for him
10 years as manager I recon

Except that’s not how it works

The existing owners get the money or can get the money though I expect it’s actually staying within the company accounts will be used for new clubs and infrastructure etc but not players in any event FFP prevents that
FFP has been relaxed to allow the loses from Covid to settle down
Owners are allowed to prop up those losses of a maximum of €25m in loan's or shares

Not sure what your trying to achieve?????

The owners of Man City which is CFG can put money into any of there clubs Man City is 1 of them & CFG major assett
If they want to throw more sponsorship at it then yes the owners which are ADUG, Silver Lake & Chinese Entertainment Company money will be available even PUMA money could be spent not sure what your point is??

CFG own City yes I get that & can throw money at City IWO sponsors or investment simples

Owners cannot put really put money in these days especially not for players and it’s not our model anymore

We have never had owned companies do sponsorship don’t fall for the Rag Media spin Your sounding like one of them

What’s IWO?

Honest question
Has anybody got any idea what we can spend this transfer period?
I’m not seeing any indication that people have grasped the fact that football clubs are skint, and the skint ones are the lucky ones, many of the biggest clubs in Europe are in massive debt. Let’s say we want to sell Sterling to make room for Grealish, who can afford the fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.