It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being at the game last week & allowing Aguero to go & then watching the tears pour from Pep I can only see this new team & the Kane & Grealish signings being g the foundations for another 5 years at least
Dias, Foden, Kane, Grealish, Torres even Delap why would he not stick around especially if we bag the Champs League
He loves it here, he loves Manchester & only when he feels his stay is done then I don't see him leaving
I recon he will build 3 teams the next being in 2 years when Gundo, Kev, Mahrez, Walker are all running down there deals
The best owner, his mates upstairs & the City fans its all there for him
10 years as manager I recon
I can see another alex ferguson here. One more thing he is better.

If you're Sterling right now, would you commit to a new long-term deal at his current age?

We see it only from our side but, for Raheem, his next decision is for the rest of his career.

He has two years left and already earns £300k a week. He holds all the cards because if he indicated he's happy to wait it out another year, the market and more attractive suitors might be out there?

By that stage, he would have 12 months remaining and have City by the balls, just like Sane did.

Difference being, Raheem is older than Sane and knows he can keep picking up medals for a couple of seasons and walk away on a free transfer at 29, which would also coincide with Pep's deal ending.

Who knows what might go on with Raheem this summer, but if we do get the impression that's his end game, we may have to be open to a sale - even below market valuation.

He positioned his exit from Liverpool and I am hearing more and more that players will be happy to run down their deals in the next few years.

Just spitballing, nothing more.
I might like to go to real madrid or barca.
Raheem has been flirting with the idea going to spain. But this summer those clubs do not have money. Next year with just 1 year remaining may be those clubs will come for him.

Agreed. We must keep Laporte, even if we have to sell Ake to placate him.

City did not legislate for two things last summer - a right-footed Dias being better on the left-side of a two, Stones reminding people why we bought him the first place.

I don't see anything in Ake which suggests he is nothing but a slightly above average centre-back which was bought to back-up Laporte.

Now that Laporte must also compete with Dias, the smartest decision is to get our £40m back on Ake while we can, coupled with relatively low wages other teams can still afford.

Nathan can still walk off with his medals.

Ain't happening is it? :(
Now laporte is playing with spain may be he would like to go real madrid or barca. But we need him badly. Any one of stones or dias is injured we are doomed.

guys I guarantee you people like bastoni/kounde who are highly chased after by the world's best teams for a starter spot and would cost 70m+ aren't coming here to be 3rd choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.