It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it makes the slightest difference to the team or the players, they will all be focused on the game and nothing else will matter or distract from that..
I know but they still do it , derbies used to be the worst, i stopped reading papers a while ago so i just read what is posted now

thats kind of what i thought. think we have space in the squad for the grealish/kane rumours without affecting our overall numbers. personally i have no input on whats best, just enjoying the ride of a lifetime.

Worth noting that either Kane or Graelish would take up the foreign place left by aguero, so irrespective of nationality, we'd have none once aguero is replaced.

Problem is that its not just "one injury hit season". 2 of his last 3 years at Bournemouth he spent a good proportion of the season on the physio bench. Not a bad player just not the quality needed & I would fancy myself, at 53, over 50 yards against him
Your physical abilities might not be declining, but that may be having an effect on your cognitive abilities.;-)

He had three distinct injuries in his final season at Bournemouth (groin,hamstring,head) but he never missed a game through injury in the two seasons prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.