It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte has been excellent for us but it is a shame he doesn't want to fight for his place the same as what John Stones had done. We will get a good fee for him and we aren't short of cover.

Fair enough the stats do make a compelling argument. Just going off the naked eye I’ve always felt Rice is great tackler. The crux of my point was more how I’ve always admired the way Bayern, Juve and the spanish teams tend to build around the best players from their country. I’d like to see us do similar now we’re producing better players recently - just a preference with no real sense behind it haha

Rice is definitely good in the tackle, and his passing has improved a lot (88% accuracy in a Moyes team is actually very impressive). It's more the case that Ndidi in particular is putting up absolutely insane numbers in that position than any real criticism of Rice

Rice is in that fairly select group of English players that are probably good enough to play for this City team. I can only imagine he would cost a fortune though

Remember this kind of nonsense being trotted out about the scousers after 18/19, they walked the league after gaining massive confidence from winning the CL

Chelsea will be very dangerous next year
If they get Haaland they will be.
Chelsea are currently a counter attacking team and teams this have been having a go cos they’ve not been at their best.
Basically playing into Chelsea’s hands somewhat.
The real test comes when the penny drops and teams start parking the bus, like they do against us.
The way we play we are the perfect opponents for Chelsea, a counter attackers dream.

Andre Silva looks good in the 2 or 3 games I have watched him play in for Frankfurt ....
I really want Kane but I have thought for a while that Andre Silva seems such a City transfer. I think I read that he wouldn't be too expensive. It would be so City being linked to Haaland and Kane and then getting Silva us lot will be fuming but then it turns out well and we all forget about. It seems to happen every transfer window we all set our sights too high choosing player A,B,C and insisting Txiki give the selling club what they want, calling him all sorts when he doesn't and most of the time everything works out well, perfect example was Koulibaly last year. I'm not criticising anyone I love the transfer thread it keeps me going through the summer. I really wouldn't be surprised if we go for someone like Silva though. In saying that I am still going to hold on to any snippet that even slightly suggest we are getting Kane and Grealish lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.