It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for Jesus. He's incredibly committed to making it work with us and put it all out there when he came on at the weekend.

I would much rather have Gabby around the club and playing wide left than Sterling if that was ever the choice to be had.

We need Gabby more than ever next season because our new striker can't play every game and I see enough from Jesus to know he will still score goals.
Don’t forget Torres. ;-)

I thought when Eric swapped to the Spanish team he may want out because he has obviously reevaluated where his career is going. Although most of us don't want him to go he is way too good to play third wheel when at other top clubs he would be a starter. It is always going to be difficult keeping everyone happy and that's why you need players like Ake who with all the games we play will get plenty of game time but not as the starter in the really big games. I thought his timing with saying he wasn't happy was wrong but I can understand his position if we are genuine about not keeping players who aren't happy then I suppose he has made the first move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.