It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not been paying attention to transfer stuff because quite frankly it's all total horseshit, virtually nothing worldwide will happen until the euros are done but despite that I've still seen barca linked with laporte, Bernardo, sterling, mahrez, gundogan and Fernandinho this week alone. add Garcia and aguero to it and its quite clear somebody has an obsession. Where the fuck are publicly very skint barca getting the money for even one of those? They couldn't even give wijnaldums the wages he wanted and didn't want to pay Garcia ffs.

This is the garth crooks team of the week of transfer gossip.

Most of it stemming from Agueros mate who ruined our team line up announcements for a few months as well. All the unhappy people are stemming from him and he was the one starting the Aguero not happy with Pep stuff

I'm not stupid enough to think he hasnt got the inside track and chats to lads, but definitely exaggerates stuff while knowing the most likely scenario is the execs are having their 2 week breaks now before starting into the big business.

We have to sign one. Aké is terrible and Fernandinho was a disaster in that position in 2019/20.

Nathan Ake never has been and never will be good enough to play for this team.
If he was right footed he wouldn’t even be in the conversation, we were just skittish about Laporte’s injury.
Of all our players he is 100% the most expendable. Nailed on for Spurs. Who the fuck would even notice when he goes?

Why has this thread been taken over by people who clearly do not watch games, nor witness the fact that in many, Rodri has been the dominant midfielder thus leading most of the PL's stats on interceptions, headers won, passes completed, and so on? It remains a stain on this club's fanbase that we seem to castigate certain players while completely ignoring the negatives in others.
That’s is such a sweeping incorrect statement. I have watched 60 games this season. My eyes don’t lie. Rodri is a good footballer but he is not good enough to play a dominant DM in the premier league mainly due to his lack of pace. Should we all just ignore it? Let on that our midfield is not slow and weak without Foden and Bernie to support?

As I said Rodri is a good player and he has helped us win which is great but for city to take another step forward we need a mobile dm or make sure we have players who will put in a shift to cover his obvious weaknesses.

Last edited:
Most of it stemming from Agueros mate who ruined our team line up announcements for a few months as well. All the unhappy people are stemming from him and he was the one starting the Aguero not happy with Pep stuff

I'm not stupid enough to think he hasnt got the inside track and chats to lads, but definitely exaggerates stuff while knowing the most likely scenario is the execs are having their 2 week breaks now before starting into the big business.
Jose is a pure mad money grabber. Glorified freelance. Now that the Sergio money tap has been turned off he is evermore desperate and parlaying his “Manchester contacts” into shameless clickbait for pro-Barca outlets

That’s is such a sweeping incorrect statement. I have watched 60 games this season. My eyes don’t lie. Rodri is a good footballer but he is not good enough to play a dominant DM in the premier league due mainly due to his lack of pace. Should we all just ignore it? Let on that our midfield is not slow and weak without Foden and Bernie to support?

As I said Rodri is a good player and he has helped us win which is great but for city to take another step forward we need a mobile dm or make sure we have players who will put in a shift to cover his obvious weaknesses.
Nobody is denying Rodri is a good player.
The debate is whether he is the right player, for this team, in this league. That is a more sensible conversation

As great as Laporte is, if he wants to leave because he's had one season not being first choice then we should get rid.

We need a squad full of players with the mentalities of Stones, Zinchenko and Sterling instead of those looking to leave when things first get tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.