It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are right bud. An absolute gem of a footballer. Seems a decent person off the pitch also. To be incorrectly labelled a racist and executed by social media was a disgrace.
He will come back from the Euros, time away from his ‘gilded cage’ apartment, an absolute monster. Same with Gundo.
The modern trend is for players to live in city centre penthouses rather than Cheshire mansions but lockdown has left them re-evaluating after a year of essentially being millionaire prisoners, trapped indoors with no outdoor green space.
I can see players going back to buying or renting big estates in the country with loads of land and dogs

If Sterling goes it will be because of his high wage demands. If he wants £400k a week then its goodbye.

Jesus is being linked to Juventus but I can see him signing new deal as I think he could be happy to be squad player.

Binning the likes of Bernardo, Laporte, Mahrez, Sterling would not be bad thing as long as we get the right money.

Squad refresh to replace players who have won loads with top young players who are hungry would also be a good thing. Basically it would officially the Pep's City 2.0 from next season on.

Lets not forget that we only had great 6 months this season. In the first part of the season it was looking like things have got stale but Pep managed to squeeze one more great season out of this squad thankfully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.