It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope Barcelona sign Rodri there again pep and the Spanish boy's dont trust him so need another buyer sharpish before his value reaches rock bottom after they read this thread

No. Our last game before the final was Everton at home which was a really good performance again there was no Rodri in the team it was Fernandinho and I think Foden played a central role in that game too which meant Sterling started. Obviously something in that game which made Pep go again with Sterling and Foden more central for the Champions League Final. Rodri not even in the plans to start. If anyone was to start between Rodri and Fernandinho it clearly would of been Fernandinho.

For the way we play it doesn't suit Rodri he is not able for an intense press on top of that dwelling on the ball getting caught in possession which we have seen numerous times this season.
He's more suited to La Liga than the Premier League.
You don’t like Rodri Pep and the Spanish National manager does Pep is a genius you are not

For the guy who played more than any other midfielder last season in one of the most successful seasons weve ever had as a club, he must be pretty well suited to the way Pep wants to play.
Sterling also played nearly every game in the previous season and still gets bombarded by fans.
I'd love Rodri to succeed, But I'm not convinced over the last two years that he will be good enough to replace Fernandinho.

You don’t like Rodri Pep and the Spanish National manager does Pep is a genius you are not
When did I ever say I don't like the Spanish National manager? Are you talking shit again...
Plus I never said "I don't like Rodri". I said "I don't think he is suited to the way we play and not convinced he can replace Fernandinho".

You carry on pulling one off thinking of Eric Garcia good lad.

I'd be very surprised if this was a simple choice that Pep prefers Kane over Haaland... I'm convinced this has more to do with money

I'd say it's a bit of both. I think Kane is more obviously suited to us because of his link up play. Not that Haaland can't or won't do that, but Kane seems the most obvious immediate fit to our style of play. But you're also prob right on the financial front. We've shown a few times with the big name players that we don't like to play silly buggers with agents and their fees. If that's our stance then I'm happy with it - it's served us pretty fucking well over the Pep years, and the trophy cabinet proves it. Whatever the club decides, numerous factors will have been considered and we'll opt for the right decision based on the evidence. If that means us getting Kane, then great. Frankly, the bedwetting if Chelsea get Haaaland and we 'only' end up with someone who is almost certainly going to be the Premier League's record goalscorer, is utterly hysterical.

Sterling also played nearly every game in the previous season and still gets bombarded by fans.
I'd love Rodri to succeed, But I'm not convinced over the last two years that he will be good enough to replace Fernandinho.
Yeah i know what you mean. I think with Sterling its the fact that he's gone from scoring and assisting so many goals, to suddenly dropping of a cliff thats made him open to so much criticism. His productivity always papered over some of his failures in front of goal and thats now glaring everyone in the face.

Rodri in his first season looked lost and up to a point this season i felt he would never be suited to our style and the prem. I do think he showed enough last season though to keep going and next season will be make or break as i presume he will be coming up for contract renewel time. Big season for him.

Yeah i know what you mean. I think with Sterling its the fact that he's gone from scoring and assisting so many goals, to suddenly dropping of a cliff thats made him open to so much criticism. His productivity always papered over some of his failures in front of goal and thats now glaring everyone in the face.

Rodri in his first season looked lost and up to a point this season i felt he would never be suited to our style and the prem. I do think he showed enough last season though to keep going and next season will be make or break as i presume he will be coming up for contract renewel time. Big season for him.
Massive season for Rodri and also depends on who plays alongside him, The double pivot doesn't work when alongside Gundogan. I think he's alot better when we have Bernardo and De Bruyne in with him two players with legs that can get around.
Maybe after watching Fernandinho for so long we were being spoiled we were able to play a two man midfield with Fernandinho and Yaya Toure under Pellegrini that's how good Fernandinho is. Big boots to fill.

When did I ever say I don't like the Spanish National manager? Are you talking shit again...
Plus I never said "I don't like Rodri". I said "I don't think he is suited to the way we play and not convinced he can replace Fernandinho".

You carry on pulling one off thinking of Eric Garcia good lad.
sorry you are a football genius my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.