It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the debate on rascal’s info, I have to say I find it astonishing that anyone could believe we wouldn’t target a striker when we appear to be releasing Serg. Guscruz doesn’t appear to have quite got used to how to post on bluemoon as yet without being obtuse, but the points he raises are spot on, imo. Yes, we may well be looking good with the false 9, but to think we would approach a new season with just the one forward in Jesus, who is hardly prolific, is preposterous.

Haaland is one of the most obvious known target's we've gone for in a while. So i would ignore any claims by anyone that he doesn't fit the system etc. Literally every source says he is our main target. The question is, will we get him?
If FFP is getting scrapped, I think we'll go all out. Our owners aren't daft, his potential, marketability and his impact on the squad would be more than worth it, especially if they want to sell more of CFG to investors like Silver Lake, CITIC or China Media etc. We've built the best squad in the world, I think they'd splash a little for the jewel in the crown.

Pep told me not to tell anyone but i have to break our pinky promise, we are not interested in Haaland or any striker. Next season we are playing with false no 1 with eddie as false no9 and walker as false no 1.

If FFP is getting scrapped, I think we'll go all out. Our owners aren't daft, his potential, marketability and his impact on the squad would be more than worth it, especially if they want to sell more of CFG to investors like Silver Lake, CITIC or China Media etc. We've built the best squad in the world, I think they'd splash a little for the jewel in the crown.
We're in the happy position that we don't need FFP to be scrapped to get Haaland.

Pep told me not to tell anyone but i have to break our pinky promise, we are not interested in Haaland or any striker. Next season we are playing with false no 1 with eddie as false no9 and walker as false no 1.
Is that true or false?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.