Perfect window for me would be

Ins
Nuno mendes
Camavinga
Haaland

Outs
Mahrez
Mendy
Have a feeling laporte might want out (hopefully not)
Aguero

Promote
Delap
Palmer
Doyle
Braaf

I'd love ferna to take up a coaching role but he still could do a job for us and be a key player for 16 teams in the prem.

Ins
Nuno mendes
Camavinga
Haaland

Outs
Mahrez
Mendy
Aguero

Promote
Delap
Palmer
Doyle
Braaf

I'd love ferna to take up a coaching role but he still could do a job for us and be a key player for 16 teams in the prem.
Why on earth would you want Mahrez out?

He has been absolutely fabulous this season, One of the first names on the team sheet.

Ins
Nuno mendes
Camavinga
Haaland

Outs
Mahrez
Mendy
Aguero

Promote
Delap
Palmer
Doyle
Braaf

Keep up. Mahrez is currently playing his best football for the club and as played a big part in our success. And Braaf is leaving

Ins
Nuno mendes
Camavinga
Haaland

Outs
Mahrez
Mendy
Aguero

Promote
Delap
Palmer
Doyle
Braaf

Other than Mahrez, that's a nice shout, for me. Lavia in the EDS would also be promoted and may take that slot from Camavinga, and I would be monitoring James McAtee closely too. The surprise from the EDS may well turn out to be Bernabe who has been around the first-team squad but is now becoming a very accomplished left-back, a position that is open.

I think this year is key for the transition from Academy to first team and I recall that being alluded to in one of the transfer discussions.

Right so anyway the clip Tolmie shared is where the viewer shares Luke's wistful view of new challenges and excitment that he'll never experience if he stays where he is.

Then there's Pep talking today about how amazing it is for the players right now. Every few days, another chance to win a big game, and move ever closer to the trophies.

What more do you want to know? Heads will be turned, pangs of frustration felt.

Anyone notice that Luke really misses his friends from the academy?

But right now - Haaland. Sancho. Reyna. Kane. ANYBODY who isn't in the mix for one or more trophies. They'll all see it, they'll all have that feeling - I wish I was there. I wish I was part of that adventure. Maybe start my own.

'You can have fun with your friends later'

Really, Uncle Owen? He's going to look at power converters. Not get lashed in a Paris night club.

'I'll make it up to you, next semester. I promise.'

We all know what happened next. Don't we?

'But that would lead them back.... home?!'

And the end of Uncle Owen's reign of boredom and frustration.

So fire up the landcruiser speeder, boys. We're headed for the summer window - the agents are thronging there already. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. Basic salaries are too clumsy for this. Big bonus payments are a more elegant weapon, for a more civilised deal.

Whatever - Han Solo Striker would never be afraid to step on Mino The Huut's tail. And who cares if Greedy Kane shot first or not? There was only one winner.

Why on earth would you want Mahrez out?

He has been absolutely fabulous this season, One of the first names on the team sheet.
I suspect,if we need to make room,then,at his age and with a decent resale value,plus Torres and Palmer,he is the most obvious candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.