It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in every big game we come to this utter realisation that we do need a left back. Even buying Nuno Mendes and loaning him back doesn't cut it.
And a goal scorer of Aguero calibre. Who can finish those half chances even if the whole team is stinking. Look at Kane yesterday. Two mistakes two chances two goals. A difference between lost and draw. And they don't even deserved it.
I want to win a few games where we don't deserve it!
Anything else like a Grealish is a plus.

Also i still feel Rodri is unable to carry a game with a scruff of the neck. Is there a player that can do that ?
Ndidi maybe, Camavinga
A real Ferna type
Would love a Kimmich but that's a pipe dream
Our starting LB didn't play today, so to me that isn't a desperate need, but i agree that buying a goalscorer definitely is.
Replace Fern with Douglas Luiz.
Not sure about Grealish, but we need someone who can thread passes like David Silva used to, we miss him and Serge more than anyone right now.

Our starting LB didn't play today, so to me that isn't a desperate need, but i agree that buying a goalscorer definitely is.
Replace Fern with Douglas Luiz.
Not sure about Grealish, but we need someone who can thread passes like David Silva used to, we miss him and Serge more than anyone right now.

And there is

Other than Mahrez, that's a nice shout, for me. Lavia in the EDS would also be promoted and may take that slot from Camavinga, and I would be monitoring James McAtee closely too. The surprise from the EDS may well turn out to be Bernabe who has been around the first-team squad but is now becoming a very accomplished left-back, a position that is open.

I think this year is key for the transition from Academy to first team and I recall that being alluded to in one of the transfer discussions.
Agree about mcatee, he has an infinite ceiling. With mahrez it's the last year we will get anything for him. I believe palmer has the same skill set with more emphasis on team work.

Sterling is like a ghost haunting a cemetery, just floating about being useless. I just sense a huge change in his mentality these last few weeks, he's either been playing away from home or his head has been turned.

Get Messi, Kane and Haaland all three. Sell Sterling, Kun, Jesus.

Get it done Txiki lol.

We need to make oppnent defenders scared and hate the idea of going up against our attacking players. When they see Jesus and Sterling these days, they think" easy game".

We can’t sell Kun.
He’s out of contract in a couple of months and off in a free.

Why on earth would you want Mahrez out?

He has been absolutely fabulous this season, One of the first names on the team sheet.
Simply because I dont like his token effort tackles. If kdb can stick his foot in whilst being our highest profile player I expect everyone too. He's the only player in the team who won't put his body on the line. Also watch the games 9/10 times our press gets beaten its on his side. I dont expect him to be like de Jong in the tackle or tevez in pressing but Phil, both silvas, sterling, etc are all small with 10 x the bollocks and effort. He's a great player when he wants to be and has looked great the past few months but when he has a bad game he offers nothing.

Sterling, Mendy, Dino will all join Aguero imo

Sterling has fallen to the lowest I've seen even to the form of when he came back from World Cup

Not a chance I give Sterling
£400.000 a week what he's after he can go get fucked

Grealish will be much better fit imo

Mendy he is just shit, cant pass when he gets it out of his feet, cant cross a fucking road never mind a ball & is slower than Mickey Quinn

Raheem can play false 9, no need for a striker. “We don’t play with strikers anyway.” Grealish overrated, no use for us. Nuno Mendes can be bought and loaned back for a year, left back isn’t a problem.

What else?
Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.