It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

No time for optimism, we are doomed, doomed I tell ya!...

I forgot how demoralising this forum is! I wish I could just ignore it until the start of the new season and learn about transfers in/out on the news, but it’s hard to do! I need to read the rumours, even though it’s very rarely accurate and most recently depressingly negative for some reason! (No idea why, after a fantastic season, with albeit a disappointing CL final letdown)

Anyone who wants to leave should be allowed to, as long as as we get a reasonable offer for them. Little point in keeping anyone who doesn’t want to be here. That said, a mass exodus seems pretty unlikely. Think we’ll only see 2/3 senior players at most (in addition to Aguero and Garcia) leave.

Anyone who wants to leave should be allowed to, as long as as we get a reasonable offer for them. Little point in keeping anyone who doesn’t want to be here. That said, a mass exodus seems pretty unlikely. Think we’ll only see 2/3 senior players at most (in addition to Aguero and Garcia) leave.
Who do you reckon would leave?

No time for optimism, we are doomed, doomed I tell ya!...

I forgot how demoralising this forum is! I wish I could just ignore it until the start of the new season and learn about transfers in/out on the news, but it’s hard to do! I need to read the rumours, even though it’s very rarely accurate and most recently depressingly negative for some reason! (No idea why, after a fantastic season, with albeit a disappointing CL final letdown)
Some of those values are on the optimistic side but its true there is £50m-£60m to be earned from guys who will never play for City. That’s before we even need to start on a squad refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.