It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
please say Messi iv just had a ear full down the gym from a chelsea supporter saying they are coming for their throne next season with Haaland and Tuchel.

The only ’throne’ those chav wankers deserve is a fucking toilet.

We get Kane and Grealish added to this squad and we’ll finish about 15 points ahead those twats next season. Just as it should be.

Have you seen Bernie's missus?

Think she fancies a bit of that Spanish sun.

You know, the one you keep fucking boasting to me about ;)

Makes my admiration for Pep even higher.

He's someone who can literally work his own ticket anywhere. Fuck, he could probably work remotely out of the Maldives, and some club would likely agree to those terms!!

I'm a Manchester lad, but it's not got much going for it outside of City and my friends and family.

Pep is only here for the desire to win us more trophies.

I love the geezer for that - even when he does shit his pants at crucial times ;)

I always think you are a bit harsh on Manchester, not that I would actually want to live in the city itself; although I'd happily move to the Cheshire countryside (where any City player could reside). The weather is crap though, even compared to Oxfordshire. However, there's far worse places to be if you get to play for (or manage) the mighty MCFC.

Obviously I understand him because he knows that the coach has fucked up again, but to say that publicly is another matter.
There is nothing wrong with what he said. Players should be allowed to speak as they wish.

If that quote is accurate, sell him.

Obviously I understand him because he knows that the coach has fucked up again, but to say that publicly is another matter.

Is that the end of the quote?

If so, its absolutely bang out of order. Not only did Pep still sign Gundogan after he dislocated his knee, he gave him all the time in the world to recover from another major knee injury and then made a massive effort to include him in the side despite the fact he wasnt good enough to get ahead of David Silva in the starting XI.

Then he gives him a starring role in the side by making big changes, and Gundogan goes on record multiple times saying he's happy playing as a 6, and that he's not playing better than he was before just scoring more goals in this system.

I find it hard to believe that's the end of the quote and he's criticised Pep publicly.

There is nothing wrong with what he said. Players should be allowed to speak as they wish.

Fuck that. Gundogan has won a shit load of trophies thanks to Pep's decisions to change things or have "a special idea" not least the Premier league this season.

If he is unhappy with that, he can leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.