It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
"city could raise £100M+ if Sterling, Mahrez and Laporte move on this summer."

this line concerns me deeply. If we sell these 3 players for less than 200m, we're getting absolutely swindled. How the fuck is the range here "100m+" for 3 players? are we gonna sell them for 33m each?

"city could raise £100M+ if Sterling, Mahrez and Laporte move on this summer."

this line concerns me deeply. If we sell these 3 players for less than 200m, we're getting absolutely swindled. How the fuck is the range here "100m+" for 3 players? are we gonna sell them for 33m each?
Everyone knows we are shit as hell selling players.

We fucking sold Sane for £40m.

Buy high, sell low thats the Txiki model

We even refused to take any money for Garcia, instead preferred to do favour and release on free instead. Garcia also was one of our worst players.

Everyone knows we are shit as hell selling players.

We fucking sold Sane for £40m.
he had a year left on his contract.. There is absolutely zero reason why any of these 3 players should be sold for less than 70m!
Buy high, sell low thats the Txiki model

We even refused to take any money for Garcia, instead preferred to do favour and release on free instead.

excuse me, are you suggesting garcia's season wasn't worth 20m? smh

he had a year left on his contract.. There is absolutely zero reason why any of these 3 players should be sold for less than 70m!

excuse me, are you suggesting garcia's season wasn't worth 20m? smh
Bayern were interested in him when he had 2 years left and were about to offer £100m. But no we instead play him in the CS game.

Also I think you are missing my point.

We get low prices in the press because everyone knows we are shit at selling. Im not saying these players are not worth more.

Barca offered €10m + add ons for Garcia, we refused to take it.

Bayern were interested in him when he had 2 years left and were about to offer £100m. But no we instead play him in the CS game.

Also I think you are missing my point.

We get low prices in the press because everyone knows we are shit at selling. Im not saying these players are not worth more.
ok it's one game though, that's just bad luck.. it has nothing to do with us being "bad at selling" (which we are)

I 100% agree with you we are dreadful at selling. We bought pedro porro for 12m! then loaned him with a buy clause for 8m! That's absolutely insane, who signs on to this?

ok it's one game though, that's just bad luck.. it has nothing to do with us being "bad at selling" (which we are)

I 100% agree with you we are dreadful at selling. We bought pedro porro for 12m! then loaned him with a buy clause for 8m! That's absolutely insane, who signs on to this?
It partly does. You just dont risk £100m deal in game that is effectively meaningless.

People say we wont be able to sell players after a good season (like Mahrez) due to covid.
Yet when we want to sign players their price will be sky high regardless of covid.

What Txiki needs to do now is sell for high fee for players we do not want or happy to move them on.

Yet I can totally see something like Jesus goes on loan with some very favourable (for the buyer!) optional fee.

If Txiki can charge anyone above 40m for Mahrez I will be totally surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.