It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be repeating myself however when I see people making things up I’ll try and educate.

Look at his record against the top 6, look at the champions league goals he’s scored. Then try and tell me he goes missing against the best teams. That along with being injury prone is the biggest load of shit people have made up on here. The same people saying this want Lukaku, can count on one hand how many goals against the big teams he scored. Embarrassing, educate yourselves
I've been trying to find his record against the top 6 and posted it the other day....it doesnt compare favourably...but I did say there were caveats to it like I could find how many games he had played against the top 6 when compared to others...so please go and check before coming across all high and mighty..

I also posted his injury record....ankle injuries have been a thing since the start of his career.....that ain't going to get better

I've been trying to find his record against the top 6 and posted it the other day....it doesnt compare favourably...but I did say there were caveats to it like I could find how many games he had played against the top 6 when compared to others...so please go and check before coming across all high and mighty..

I also posted his injury record....ankle injuries have been a thing since the start of his career.....that ain't going to get better

His record is alright, it’s not non existent like many suggest. He also is allowed to play really well without scoring, that’s a thing you know? He bullied us in our defeat at Spurs last season, didn’t score so doesn’t count no?

not high and mighty, it’s just exaggerated. Does he get injuries? Yes. Is he out too much? Not really. Spurs relied on him and rushed him back many times, we don’t have to do that. We also just said goodbye to our best ever striker, how was his injury record mate?

His record is alright, it’s not non existent like many suggest. He also is allowed to play really well without scoring, that’s a thing you know? He bullied us in our defeat at Spurs last season, didn’t score so doesn’t count no?

not high and mighty, it’s just exaggerated. Does he get injuries? Yes. Is he out too much? Not really. Spurs relied on him and rushed him back many times, we don’t have to do that. We also just said goodbye to our best ever striker, how was his injury record mate?
We are trying to replace athe best striker the league has ever seen....therefore goals against the best matter and kun did have lot if injuries which just emphasises the point about his goal scoring talents compared to kane and also the risk of going for someone else who we may lose to injuries that he has a history with

I never exaggerated anything intact I've said he is a good goal scorer

And when someone talks about educating others it just comes across as arrogant and high and mighty

First post on here so excuse the brain dump but I have been watching from a far for years now…
Even though there are questions of Laporte and how ‘happy’ he is, I’ve thought for a long time he could end up playing as a left back in this system. In most games you’ll have seen Walker/Cancelo or Zinchenko/Cancelo/Mendy play with the one stays one goes approach. Always though is you have Walker or especially Cancelo always being the one to go it leaves you with a Stones, Dias, Laporte defensive line.
That leads onto who would be the best option for the team just now at striker and I can help but think Harry Kane. You saw how often he would drop deep, pull defenders out of position but importantly, use the ball effectively from they positions. On top of that, his runs, timing and natural ability to put the ball in the back of the net is unquestionable in the PL. Also, pretty decent in the air which is something we have not really had, think if they games where we just end up crossing the ball in the box, at least he would be a decent target when that inevitably happens again.
Point of the first paragraph was that if you let Cancelo/Walker be the ones that move into the middle, and support Rodri, what you can end up with is Gundogan, KDB, Foden, Mahrez and Kane all playing in the opposition half without one of Gundogan or KDB having to worry as much about getting back to help out with Rodri, and the intensity of that press could be very good high up.
mid the club decide they want to spend £120 million on Kane, we should all be happy, proven scorer and a different option to what we have had. I had ordered finally thought that the false 9 formation was being set up to accommodate Messi but that dream seems to be over.

We are trying to replace athe best striker the league has ever seen....therefore goals against the best matter and kun did have lot if injuries which just emphasises the point about his goal scoring talents compared to kane and also the risk of going for someone else who we may lose to injuries that he has a history with

I never exaggerated anything intact I've said he is a good goal scorer

And when someone talks about educating others it just comes across as arrogant and high and mighty
The best striker the league has ever seen you say ??? Kane has similar stats to him

You may be correct that he is a bullshitter.

But my experience is that journalists who build a positive brand for themselves eventually start attracting sources that naturally wouldn’t come to them. Maybe he passed around something and that source corrected him. It happens!
Journalists that build a brand aren’t journalists they are self publicists. They shouldn’t be trusted, and probably aren’t by anyone with real information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.