It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds a little bit like lemming number 2 following lemming number 1 off the edge of the cliff, because he didn’t want to get left behind. Personally I’m chilled either way because I know our club is well run and will be all over the financial implications of any deals, I’m just saying that I can see the logic in keeping our powder dry for now.

They‘re not going to fall off the cliff though are they. Teams like Chelsea and Utd always seem to be given a safety net.

If we don’t follow by buying the best available players that we can we will end up lowering the standard of our team and risk becoming also rans like Arsenal.

Scrutiny in what sense?

You think Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon are Rodney and Del Boy in the business and political world?

No I don't but as far as I'm aware they have not deployed a weapon of mass destruction to take out someone they didn't like on another country's sovereign soil.

Different league of scary.

Heard from my mate who works for Blackburn Tommy Doyle is off on loan there. Good move for him imo. 3rd player we have now loaned Blackburn we obviously like how they treat these players
I've heard he's going on loan but not to Blackburn. I was told Swansea maybe.

That's quite the hot take. On an unrelated note, do you think the Earth is round or flat?
He hasn’t kicked on in his career,Stagnated. Hasn't had a big game performance when it’s mattered for 3 years.
Stunk the place out in first leg Versus us, and was trash in the euros and the champions league final versus Munich.

world class players stamp their authority on those sort of games.

a Zidane, Messi both Ronaldo’s.

he’s a good player but over rated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.