It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i add that if kane and jack the lad sign manchester city england would be made up of 6 or 7 city players
and they could win the world cup for england hahaha. just imagine manchester city playing away games and the away fans clapping our boys hahaha. that's right never going to happen under southgate

can i add that if kane and jack the lad sign manchester city england would be made up of 6 or 7 city players
and they could win the world cup for england hahaha. just imagine manchester city playing away games and the away fans clapping our boys hahaha. that's right never going to happen under southgate
I’m still wondering what excuse the knuckle draggers at Burnley will have for booing Raheem this year. The ‘but he he plays shit for England’ excuse won’t fly anymore

Of course, the other side of that coin, is that City will get the blame when England inevitably crash and burn again

Of course, the other side of that coin, is that City will get the blame when England inevitably crash and burn again

so true southgate is a better manager than pep

i truly believe the euro's was englands to lose after Belgium went out but southgate just parked the bus in the final

Oooo!!! Get him.... Spends a few days North of the border and he's gone all" Braveheart" You'll be putting prunes in your porridge next and deep frying your Turkish delight. Lol

My mother is Glaswegian, makes me more of Scot than most!

It's salt with porridge and water if you wanna be precise ;)

Drinking that stuff since your 7 years old isn't good for you mate ;)

I was walking at eleven months ;)

My gran even used to put whisky on my dummy teet to make me sleep better, true story!

Cut me open, and I'm a piece and sausage kinda guy.

Born in Moss Side, blooded in Rutherglen!

That's why I run up hills at 4am, to fight the gene shortfall!!

I was walking at eleven months ;)

My gran even used to put whisky on my dummy teet to make me sleep better, true story!

Cut me open, and I'm a piece and sausage kinda guy.

Born in Moss Side, blooded in Rutherglen!

That's why I run up hills at 4am, to fight the gene shortfall!!
I bet Rocky Balboa is shitting himself…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.