It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Walker do some good stuff
I'm definitely a fan of the Green Label.
The blue label is drinkable as well but blended is not really my thing. Give me a quality single malt or since my sojourn to the states some of the finer bourbons any time.

I don’t understand the logic behind rinsing dirty plates before you throw them inside dishwasher. Makes no sense.
I know it's not the right topic for this conversation, But no messing I laughed when I seen this comment because a woman that used to pal around with my missus always washed her plates, forks knives ect in the sink like properly washed them and then put them in a dishwasher when she takes them out she would put them back into the sink and pour hot kettle water over them...

Why she did it I couldn't bloody tell you!

I know it's not the right topic for this conversation, But no messing I laughed when I seen this comment because a woman that used to pal around with my missus always washed her plates, forks knives ect in the sink like properly washed them and then put them in a dishwasher when she takes them out she would put them back into the sink and pour hot kettle water over them...

Why she did it I couldn't bloody tell you!
haha my wife and I alway argue about it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.