It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept, you go out to catch some decent waves for a week and all hell breaks loose !! Can’t wait I to catch up with some positive news before we hit September and I’m back at the screen :-)

Interesting that Chris Bailey has written an article about pep in which he says he thinks txiki will leave at the same time as pep

Can’t wait for this window to be over! I’m exhausted trying to keep up with it all

Could you not get some more negativity into your post?

Not true in either case and not sure why you'd claim that.
Stop talking
Could you not get some more negativity into your post?

Not true in either case and not sure why you'd claim that.
How F’ing dare I have an opinion . It’s called being a realist FFS. If you honestly believe we’ll pull another rabbit of the hat with having no striker whilst Chelsea , United and Liverpool are in stronger positions to compete this season then fair play. Your probably one of the 1st ones who whinges after 1 bad result.
Oh and regarding Grealish , it’s the news which has been reported in the press about Villa not wanting him sell, apologies for quoting what I’ve read in the press.

Had more progress on the Ronaldo deal in 1 day than we had on the Kane deal in 2 months.

We should just blacklist dealing with Spurs or Napoli ever again, transfers in and out

Another window, another failure to get a top target.

What was the last one we actually got? De Bruyne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.