It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on a minute

We have just witnessed PSG & the Rags chuck huge money per week at players coming towards the end of their careers, and lets be honest messi had no other choice as did ronaldo once we actually pulled away from the deals

Surely the cost this lumps on them will restrict them long term, especially for the next 2 years

Something tells me we have played a blinder here

and it will count when it matters

We went into the window needing a lb and striker and so far ended up with neither, spent the majority of the window focusing /expecting to sign kane without even negotiating, questions need to be asked around our negotiation team , in any other job questions would be asked, even though I think we'll be alright I can see why pep looked and sounded pissed off in his presser

Shame about ronaldo in that I just want someone else we can use to score goals.
Something fishy went on with that entire saga IMO.

maybe we’ll get someone, maybe not. I’ll still be supporting city regardless!

Seems to me that the Clubs who invented FFP have realised the only thing that will derail us is if they stop us actually investing in a higher calibre of player rather than handing out punishment after we spend

as they now know our legal team is like our football team - better than they ever will be

Any that doesn't/wouldn't sit around for 3/4 of the summer window waiting for Levy to call them back.
So you’re saying you’d take anybody else, including say Alistair MacIntosh or Peter Swales over a team of people who have delivered us enough good players to win multiple cups & leagues over the past 10 years? Wow, glad you have fuck all decision making power at our club bud

They end up at the history clubs because they offer the most money
scum paying 850k a week for a 36 year old!
where did that get barca?
City only go for player's that want to be here
no one else was in for kane, we just couldn't get past levy at a reasonable price,
If he had been touted around we would have pulled out sooner

Fucking hell… Pep saying Grealish can play up top.

We desperately need a striker. I’d take Phil Caicedo or Bernardo fucking Corradi at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.