It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure what striker deals City could get done before the window closes: Haaland, Mbappe and Lewandowski are non starters at this stage; not sure the board would see the value in spunking €70m on Vlahovic; then the level down probably don't do it for City.

Yep and that’s the issue. You just have to look at the situation at PSG. They’re reported looking at Richarlson to replace Mbappe if he goes and a figure of £100m has been mentioned. Ridiculous.

Not entirely sure what striker deals City could get done before the window closes: Haaland, Mbappe and Lewandowski are non starters at this stage; not sure the board would see the value in spunking €70m on Vlahovic; then the level down probably don't do it for City.
I think he has also declared he is staying

Think Vlahovic said he's staying!
Be tough to get anyone in better than we have this close to deadline day.

I know others don’t but I still think we should look at Nuno Mendes now? Cancelo looks good now but he normally tends to have periods in the season when he is utter shite? Zinchenko is solid but with Mendy’s career looking done it would maybe be an opportunity to bring forward that deal?

I know others don’t but I still think we should look at Nuno Mendes now? Cancelo looks good now but he normally tends to have periods in the season when he is utter shite? Zinchenko is solid but with Mendy’s career looking done it would maybe be an opportunity to bring forward that deal?

Agree. If we buy anyone now I would think it would be a LB.

Happy with no one else coming in our squad is stacked with quality! Always stick Dias or Laporte up top if we desperate ;)
So long as no one leaves we’re more than ok. If Bernie or Laporte leave then it’ll be a shit window. Surely that won’t happen?

I think that the level of team display and team spirit yesterday should hammer home to everyone connected with CITY that we are better off with no additions at all rather than bringing in a possible disruptive influence / show pony
The last two games have been against Norwich and Arsenal who were a shambles. We struggled against Spurs. Most sides will defend better against us than these sides.

So long as no one leaves we’re more than ok. If Bernie or Laporte leave then it’ll be a shit window. Surely that won’t happen?

Laporte going no where! Think Silva will stay but we have so many quality players with foden and Kdb to come back also if Silva does go..

Not sure where it places us for next season on the striker front either. Mbappe is nailed on for Madrid and Haaland's total fees clearly will make City pause for thought. Can't imagine they'd go back for Kane. Interesting predicament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.